Airside LED Work Lamp
When safty matters
The latest innovation of portable LED lighting technology. Airlamp™ design offers unrivalled solid state led performance coupled with the flexibility and maintainability and reliability of the classic nav-comm eclipse module system.
Vehicle Mounted 10v-48v DC
- Work Lamp (wide Beam short range)
- DIOR™ Technology by nav-comm. Dynamic Increased Object Recognition of objects due to pure brilliant white light and Luminescence control relative to environmental conditions.
- 2000 lumens of LED lighting at full power.
- LED Life 100,000 hrs
- Colour coded
- Electrical connection via Deutsch built in 2 pole connector. DT04-2P
- Surface mount or Stainless steel mounting bracket, Reinforced Nylon option
- Multi voltage 10V to 48V DC (36-80V DC 110v AC-220v AC available on special request)
- Die-cast aluminium body. Multi coloured anti-corrosion powder coat finish
- Cast Alloy Base vibration dampened
- Glass reinforced Nylon. Available with coloured trim
- High-performance polyamide reflector and Polycarbonate Lens
- Nav-comm Black Dot - Gore-Tex™ Breather able Technology
- Fully sealed “Fit and Forget” design
- Reverse polarity protected
- Spike protected to +500 volts
- Over voltage protected to -500 volts
- Power consumption 1-24 watts
- Internal Fuse Protection
- 200G shock impulse resistant
- -40ºC to +60ºC temperature range
- CE compliant, IP 69,
- Built to BS EN 12895:2000
- Pito/ AES / NPIA (Home Office)
- Airport Airside Suitable. Can be used next to Aircraft.
- Automotive EMC tested 2004/104/EC
- Weight approximately 1Kg
White, Black, Gulf Tan. Other colours to special order.
White, Black, Construction Yellow, Fire Red, Electric Blue, Light Grey, Gulf Tan, Chocolate, Other Colours to Special Order
- LED colours - White
- Top Lens Colour - Red, Green, Clear, Blue, Yellow
- iR 850nm or 940nm with Clear or iR Lens ( Special order)
Civil Aviation Authority G-INFO Aircraft data base (PNC for Aircraft)
AirDAT manages complete Airside Driving & Airside training programme as a candidate, company, trainer or airport operator. With nearly 500 airside companies using AirDAT at Gatwick, Heathrow & Stansted, for initials, refreshers, familiarisations & more.
BACK TO PRODUCTS
Copyright ©2010 All rights reserved.